Sunday, January 3, 2010

A Pair...

... of Braids. ...of headaches, mine and hers. :( ...of strong wills; hers and mine!



I'm bound and determined to figure out this french braid thing. I think it looks so nice when the girls' hair is out of their faces and they can see and do and be without distraction. The last time I attempted to french braid Pebbles' hair was almost a year ago. And two days later was The Infamous Haircut!

I think I'll be putting up all the scissors for a few days.

She likes having her hair braided. She just doesn't like when I'm braiding her hair. Love that 4-year-old logic!


2 comments:

  1. So cute, did find directions somewhere or did you wing it? I'd love to do this to Princess B's hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kinda winged it, but I would love to find directions. Especially for the getting them to stay still part!

    ReplyDelete