Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Purple

The kids have these two big storage totes full of stuffed animals and baby dolls.



Cabbage Patch dolls that randomly have the same names as their "godparents". Pound Puppies. A sock monkey. Baby dolls in various stages of dress. New gifts. Hand-me-downs. Heirlooms. An alien in hiding.

See the pink unicorn? His name is MorningStar. He's been a part of my life for as long as I can remember.

See the pink feet of a bunny there on the left. He's harmless. Until you get to the teeth.

"I *warned* you, but did you listen to me? Oh, no, you *knew*, didn't you? Oh, it's just a harmless little *bunny*, isn't it?"

Name that movie. Same bunny.

 

2 comments:

  1. I used to carry a Pound Puppy around everywhere. Loved those things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That doll in front is definantly "well loved" lol. Can't name the movie, now I'm off to search.

    ReplyDelete