Saturday, January 9, 2010

What is it?

Better yet... what could it be?



I've been working with these two skeins of yarn on and off for a few weeks trying to get the right project going. They're a little resistant to my efforts. They really could be anything; hats, scarves, blankets, mittens, socks.... the options are almost limitless. Except that I really can only maybe get a decent looking beanie or a halfway decent scarf or a small shawl. So in the hands of a semi-trained person, the options diminish. If I were to receive more instruction and open myself up to learning more about yarn craft, the potential for these unrealized mediums opens back up immeasurably.

What is your potential? What else can you learn? What can you help others learn? How can you help others grow and grow yourself along the way?


No comments:

Post a Comment